David R. Larson, D.D.S.
Dr. Dave Larson and his family 2013
Graduate, Univ. of MD Baltimore College of Dental Surgery with multiple Honors in 1989, D.D.S.
Graduate, James Madison University, B.S. Biology
Lt. Comdr, Six Years Active Duty Service United States Navy Dental Corp
Volunteer, National Foundation of Dentistry for the Handicapped, Donated Dental Services, 14 years
Volunteer, Active in multiple community outreach programs for children's dental care
Past President of Harrisburg Area Dental Society
Trustee, Pennsylvania Dental Association 2009-2013
Delegate, ADA House of Delegates 2009-2013
- ADA, American Dental Association
- PDA, Pennsylvania Dental Association
- HADS, Harrisburg Area Dental Society
- AGD, Academy of General Dentistry
- OKU, Omicron Kappa Upisilon (National Dental Honor Society)
- Member, ADA Council on Dental Benefit Programs
- Member, Pierre Fauchard Academy, an International Dental Honor Society
- Fellow, International College of Dentists, International Dental Leadership and Public
Service Honor Society
Two of our great dental assistants, Chris and Carly.
Our Hygiene Team, Tari and Sharon
Two of our front desk team members, Amy and Sheila.